Monday 18 May 2015

A little intro about me

Well Hi there
I thought I'd start with a brief intro about myself. I'm 28 and live in the sunny climes of North Devon. I have a little boy who is 18months old and the light of my life. I'm currently working part time at the local hospital as a ward clerk. I am a keen slimming world instagramer so follow me at @jos_swdiary if ur interested in photos of food haha. I have lost nearly 2stone with slimming world and am keen to promote my success. The same as any woman I like fashion and have recently cracked out the sewing machine so might try making a few bits myself. I like to be creative when I can whether its cooking or making things for myself or Rex.
That's about it really. As I get more used to this I will post more about my life. Hope u enjoy x


No comments:

Post a Comment